Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Me and My God


For me, my life right now, at this present moment is, a great blessing from God.
Having to share it with someone i love the most is, an honor.
Experiencing this life today is, the ability for God to trust me, on how i use it for Him.
The only thing i know for sure by give it back to Him and try to the best that i can is, by giving and sharing my love to Him, to my family and to those who surround me with their honesty.
I know it sound weird but this is me.
Most of my day i'll talk to God, like He is actually 'sitting', 'standing' and 'walking' along with me every day, every where i go an in everything i do, and even asking for parking space.
And sometime, my husband will caught me talking to Him by asking, 'what?' while driving, doing house work or, while its heavy rainy day, and thunder lightning.
And the struggling part is, when i ask Him every time i have my unanswered questions
and, when everything feel like falling apart from my daily routine.
But at the end of the day, i still end up talking to Him.
And again, most of the time He'll make me understand from what i'm going through and make a greater choice from that matters for a better life.
I don't know about you, but for me, God is real, Holly Spirit is real, and this Jesus 'thing' is real. That's why i never had any second thought about my God by choosing Him as my personal saviour, father and friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment